Improve quality and remove bottlenecks for faster service delivery
Testing applications on the mainframe can take up as much processing power and cost as production, sometimes over 50% of available MSU/MIPS. Testing can be an expensive and inflexible bottleneck, which doesn’t meet the increasing demands for efficient service delivery.
Enterprise Test Server removes both the bottleneck and the risk to delivery schedules that quality, cost and time challenges cause. By breaking down capacity barriers, it introduces flexibility and makes it possible to exploit application modernization resources to meet delivery schedules on time and in budget.
This unique capability revolutionizes the application service delivery process, making it possible to meet increasing business delivery demands.
- Reduce costs of testing resources and contain costs of expanding test resources
- Improve application quality and unify the development process
- Faster time to market by removing capacity bottlenecks
Discover more about the value of rehosting testing on cost effective platforms with Enterprise Test Server
Improve the user interface – improve the customer experience
Micro Focus’ terminal emulation suite modernizes the user interface, providing unmatched reliability and security to connect Microsoft Windows desktops to any host system with mission critical reliability.
The Micro Focus solutions also convert existing green screen business processes into Web applications and reusable services.
- Increase productivity by processing more transactions in less time
- Improve user experience by providing a single point of view across multiple platforms
- Deliver reliable and secure access to information and data with the highest level of encryption
Discover more about the terminal emulation products from Micro Focus