Building a DevOps culture requires more than installing a configuration management system, using a source code repository, and telling your teams, "Okay, now we are all doing DevOps."
Mandi Walls, author of the eBook Building a DevOps Culture, offers key techniques for transforming the culture in your organization.
Request the webinar to learn:
- Who needs to buy into new processes
- Why a cultural shift is necessary for successful DevOps
- Why DevOps tools are not the key to achieving success
- 5 keys to building a DevOps-friendly culture
- How to align incentives and define meaningful goals
Create a stable culture for DevOps collaboration by following the strategies Mandi Wells outlines.
About Mandi Walls
Mandi Walls is Technical Practice Manager at Chef. For Chef, she travels the world helping organizations increase their effectiveness using configuration management and modernizing IT practices. Prior to joining Chef, she ran large web properties for AOL, including AOL.com, Games.com and Moviefone.Mandi has a Master's degree in Computer Science from GWU and an MBA from UNC Kenan-Flagler. She is a regular speaker at technical conferences and is the author of Building a DevOps Culture, published by O'Reilly.