Your business depends on applications being delivered quickly, reliably, and efficiently. But the complex enterprise IT landscape can be chaotic, often resulting in delays, missed opportunities, and customer dissatisfaction.
Continuous delivery is a software development discipline where you build software in such a way that the software can be released to production at any time.
Request the webinar to learn:
- Top 10 challenges that enterprise continuous delivery must meet
- Which aspects are unique to the enterprise level, rather than the team or application level
- What special considerations apply when regulations and compliance are at stake (hint: it's more than just delivering artifacts)
- What makes continuous delivery different from DevOps methodology or lean software development
- 6 keys to getting started, even if your teams are at different stages of supporting continuous delivery
Discover the best practices and patterns that support continuous delivery in the enterprise.