In this webinar, Gene Kim, award-winning CTO and author of The Phoenix Project, joins DevOps evangelist Jonathan Thorpe. Together, they discuss the top DevOps FAQ of 2013.
Request the webinar to learn:
- Why DevOps is for horses, not just unicorns
- What defines high-performing DevOps teams
- How DevOps makes a difference—even in an enterprise with legacy software
- The implications of high-trust vs. low-trust management styles
- How enterprise-level DevOps adoption differs from other kinds of DevOps transformations
Learn answers to the most frequently asked DevOps questions Gene has encountered during his time spent with high-performing organizations.
About Gene Kim
Gene is a multiple-award-winning entrepreneur, researcher, and author. He was founder of Tripwire and acted as its CTO for 13 years. His books include "The Visible Ops Handbook" and "The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win."
Gene is a huge fan of IT operations, and how it can enable developers to maximize throughput of features from "code complete" to "in production," without causing chaos and disruption to the IT environment. He has worked with some of the top Internet companies on improving deployment flow and increasing the rigor around IT operational processes.
In 2007, ComputerWorld added Gene to the "40 Innovative IT People Under the Age of 40" list. In addition, the Department of Computer Sciences at Purdue University granted him the Outstanding Alumnus Award for achievement and leadership in the profession.