The future of COBOL application development IS HERE
The modern COBOL application developer faces challenges, including the increasing complexity and scale of workloads and the demand for innovation. More than ever before, Micro Focus #DevDay is the go-to event for everyone who must do more with the core business systems they already have.
Need to work faster, improve quality, or take applications to mobile and the Cloud? Developing COBOL applications on the mainframe or on UNIX, Linux, or Windows?
#DevDay empowers the COBOL developer and supports increased operational efficiency in the enterprise. We have opened up #DevDay to new visitors because we share common goals. Whatever the language or business challenge, this is where you meet the tech that will extract more value from core applications.
Highlights this year include a first look at the new cross-portfolio Micro Focus strategy of Build, Operate, Secure in the #DevDay—Navigating the Challenges of the New Digital Economy Session.
Notable demos include:
- Faster Delivery. Better Results. Tools for COBOL and Mainframe AppDev
- The Mainframe, COBOL, and DevOps: Enabling the Dev Team of the Future
- A hands-on, do-it-yourself coding session using the tech
We have already confirmed the events below. We could add more, so keep checking back.
- 23 March 2017–Netherlands, NL
- 4 April 2017–Stockholm, SW
- 5 April 2017–Copenhagen, DK
- TBA September 2017–Prague, CZ
See what happens at a #DevDay. Find us on social media.