In reflecting on the past, present, and future of DevOps, Patrick discusses questions such as:
- What has the movement achieved in the last 5 years?
- How has DevOps lived up to its principles and goals?
- Why is there no DevOps manifesto?
- Is C.A.M.S. a useful way to characterize DevOps
- Where is DevOps going next?
- Are we heading for a DevOps 2.0, or is it daily build that continues to improve?
Learn from Patrick's insights into the current state and direction of Agile development and the DevOps movement.
About Patrick Debois
Patrick Debois is the father of DevOps. He coined the term "DevOps" and founded DevOps Days, which has gone from a small event to a global phenomenon. He's a major consultant based in Belgium and is a frequent presenter at Agile conferences and XP Days across the globe. Over the course of 15 years of consultancy, Patrick has assumed many different roles within large enterprises, he currently specialize in applying Agile techniques in infrastructure integration projects, sometimes called DevOps.
This webinar is part of the DevOps Drive-In series.