State of Zero Trust in the Enterprise
Zero Trust: Shift to Identity-Powered Security
Report insights include:
- Enterprises are increasingly embracing zero trust.
- 87% said they were on the zero trust journey – having already rolled out zero trust or making plans for implementation.
- MFA (multi-factor authentication) is critical, as 61% said they have already implemented it for employees.
- Two-fifths of respondents (40%), said it was most important to integrate endpoint protection with identity and access management to support zero trust.
- 73% of respondents revealed their spending on information security was on track to grow this year compared to last year.
See why enterprises are increasingly embracing zero trust.
IT departments can find creating layers of security and protection for sensitive data a challenge with cloud-based services.
IT security teams are seeking greater control to decide what resources, data, and activity is required for the organization’s security strategy.
Zero trust implementation is very much a work in progress outside of identity.
Download your copy today