The fields on the
Assigned Copybook tab are:
- Copybook PDS – Name of the area (level 01) within the copybook associated with the data store.
- Copybook name – Name of the copybook assigned to the data store.
- I/O Area Name – Name of the area present on the copybook that describes the layout of the file.
- I/O area progressive – Progressive number of the area within the copybook associated with the file.
- Information provider – Supplier of the association information; PGM is information obtained from batch processing, USR is information supplied
by the user.
Assigned Copybook tab is not visible for DB2 tables.