The buttons in the
List of Scheduled Jobs section of the
Work with Jobs window and the
Secondary Options window are:
- Change – Lets you modify File Qualification parameters for the selected job if the job is scheduled but has not yet been submitted
(Flag Status is 0). Changes should be saved using the Apply button.
- Apply – Saves the information for the new job, but keeps the window open.
- New – Initializes fields for insertion when scheduling a new job.
- Delete – Cancels the execution of the selected scheduled job and removes the job from the List of Scheduled Jobs list. If the job
is currently being executed (Flag Status is 1), you will be prompted to confirm the deletion.
- Cancel – Cancels any changes. Any confirmations made with the Apply button cannot be undone with the Cancel button but must be instead
entered and confirmed again.
- OK – Applies all changes and closes the window.
- Reset All – Clears the values of all fields.