The fields on the
- Application ID
- Selects data stores based on the application area they belong to.
- DB2 owner, DL/I DBD
- Selects by (DB2) owner or by database description (DL/I).For other types of data stores, the generic term
*ALL can be used.
- Data store type
- Selects by data store type distinguishing between DB2, VSAM, DL/I, Sequential (SEQ),
GDG, ODBC, or ORA.
- Data store name
- Selects by data store name.
- Data store version
- Selects by data store version.
- Selects by state of analysis of the data store. The possible values are: (Yes,