This section describes the process of preparing a work environment or workspace. You must specify a workspace to organize
and sort data on the basis of a logical model. The creation of at least one machine ID and one company for the work environment
A Data Express detailed work environment comprises the following objects:
- Machine Identifiers – a primary identifier for your working environment.
- Companies – a secondary identifier for your working environment.
- Application Identifiers – applications that use data.
- Process Identifiers – routines needed by the product to read, analyze, and interpret the data of the processed data stores.
- Classes – data types that are used to classify the data processed by Data Express.