The following list describes the columns listed by selecting the
- Name of the data element within the data store.
- The offset of the data element.
- Physical Displacement
- The physical displacement of a DB2 field.
Note: Only DB2 fields use a
Physical Displacement value.
- Data type of the data element. For example,
- Nature of the data element, for example,
- Length of the data element in bytes.
- Number of integers within a numeric data element.
- Number of digits included to the right of the decimal point.
- Assigned Class
- Description of the associated class.
- Estimated Class
- Description of the most likely class to associate with the data element.
- Minimum Value
- Minimum value for the data element (result of data sampling). (Applicable only for Data Express for z/OS.)
- Maximum Value
- Maximum value for the data element (result of data sampling). (Applicable only for Data Express for z/OS.)
- No. of Different Values
- Number of different values that the data element can take on. This is the principal result of sampling the data element. (Applicable
only for Data Express for z/OS.)