The buttons at the bottom of the
Work with Process IDs
- Refreshes the process identifier information. If another user creates a process identifier from a different executable in
the same database, you can see the changes.
- Confirms the changes made to the process identifier. Before changes are applied, a series of checks on non-key data elements
are performed. If the checks fail, the update is blocked.
- Initializes fields for insertion when creating a new process identifier.
- Deletes a selected process identifier. A process identifier can only be deleted if data stores have not been cataloged for
it by Data Express.
- Cancels any modifications made to the selected process. Any actions confirmed with
Apply cannot be restored with
Cancel but must be entered and confirmed again.
- Saves any changes that have not been applied and closes the window.