This job can be used before creating the extraction method. Be sure to specify a sequential unload of the files and insert
the process identifier for reading the file.
Complete the values listed in the
Secondary Options window for the
Load DL/I Database Information job as shown below:
- DBD name
- The name of the DL/I database.
- Unload data set name
- The name of the unload data set.
- Process identifier
- Process identifier used for the management of DL/I files with sequential access.
- Application identifier
- Application identifier (if applicable).
- Select Option
- Select this option if partial unload of the multi format segments will be performed. In this case, define the
Segment Name and
Format Selector of the segments you want to be unloaded.