This section describes the columns and fields listed in the
Work with Companies window as shown below:
The upper part of the window contains a list of companies, which is continuously updated according to the functions performed.
Below the list is a group of objects that map to all the fields of the selected company.
- Machine ID
- Identifier of the machine. This field uniquely identifies the element and cannot be changed.
- Company Code
- Company identifier. This field uniquely identifies the element and cannot be changed.
- Description of the company identifier. The information in this column matches the information in the
Company Description field.
- Insert Date
- Date when the new company was created.
- Insert Time
- Time when the new company was created.
- Life Cycle Activated
- Indicator of whether the Life Cycle is activated or deactivated.
- Backup Information
- Information on the corresponding backup company including the
Machine ID and
Company Code. If
Is a Backup Company box is checked, the company is used by the Life Cycle to save the old file information. To remove backup company information,
- Record Limits
- Specifies a limit to the number of records generated by Data Subset Extraction. If this value is 0 (zero), normal subsetting
rules apply. Otherwise, the value specified is the number of records generated by the subsetting process.
Record Limits is specified at both the company and method level,
Data Express uses the method value.