is a subnode of the
The following list describes the columns listed by selecting the
- Field Value
- Value assumed by the data element.
- Occurrence No
- Number of times the value in
Field Value has been found.
- Percentage of the value over all the occurrences.
- In-Range Occurrences
- In the complete sample, up to 1000 different values are recorded for each data element. Each new value is considered within
the range defined by the values immediately above and below. This field indicates the occurrence within such ranges.
- Recalculation Date
- Date of the last sampling.