This section outlines the commands displayed in the context menu when selecting a data element in the
Work with Data Store
area, and then right-clicking to display the context menu.
Note: All changes of the grid layout are saved in the Windows system registry. For example, groups, column width attributes, column
order attributes, and column font and color information. However, filtering and sorting preferences are not saved.
The data element context menu contains the following commands:
- Zoom of the Synthetic Data Element Content
- Displays the window showing the Zoom of the distribution of the data element values (provided that there are values sampled
for the data element).
- Data Element Properties
- Displays a window with summary information about the data store.
- Show In Sampling
- Displays a window showing the sampling results.
- Set as Register Table Data Element
- Sets the selected data element as a Register Table data element.
- Reset as Register Table Data Element
- Resets the selected data element as a Register Table data element.
- Add to Combined Data Element
- Displays the
Add to Combined Data Element window where you can define a new data element (which is a combination of multiple data elements), after multiple data elements
have been selected.