This section describes the contents of the
Sample Graph window.
The pie chart shows the values that occur most often.
On the right-hand side, the legend shows how many times a certain value appears and the color of its corresponding segment
in the graph. The width of each segment is proportional to the number of records with that value.
The fields and buttons in the
Sample Graph window are:
- Number of Different Values
- Number of different values estimated for this field.
- Show the x Values with Major Occurrence
- Number of largest occurring different values. By default, this value is
5. All the other values are included in the segment labeled as
OTHER. This value can be increased or decreased.
- Applies the changed value in the field
Values with Major Occurrence and shows the graph with the changed values immediately.
- Closes the window.