To locate this screen
- In the Tree pane under
SEE Administration, select
Regions, and select a JES region whose Spool you wish to view.
- In the Actions pane, select
The Spool view allows you to see current and past jobs in the system.
When you select a job in the Spool panel:
- You can right-click and elect to kill, flush or release a job.
- Once the job is selected in the Spool panel, its associated spool output is displayed in the Output panel.
- Selecting a Spool output record and right-clicking allows you to either Open for view, or delete the associated Spool record.
- When viewing, the Spool output is opened and displayed in the File Viewer panel at the bottom.
Each of the Spool, Output, and File Viewer panels can be undocked and displayed elsewhere (e.g. on another monitor). To detatch,
grab the Panels top bar and drag to a new location.
To re-dock, drag the panel back onto the administration tool, where it will present you with locations to dock.
To reset the panels to default locations, select the View menu item and Clock reset windows layout.