To locate this screen
Define Region: Region name screen and click
Use this screen to configure the startup file for the new region.
This is the third screen in the Define Region process.
If selecting an existing region in the database, you must configure a startup file even if the region is running. The region
uses this startup file the next time it starts.
- Region startup file location: Local machine
- Select this if the region startup file is on the local machine.
- Region startup file location: Server machine
- Select this if the region startup file is on a network machine. You must know the path to the region startup file for this
- Region startup file location: Cross-region database
- Select this if the region startup file is deployed to the cross-region database.
- Click this button to browse for the file either on the local machine or in the cross-region database.
This button is disabled if selecting
Server machine as the region startup file location. You must enter the fully-qualified path on the server with this option.