Each of the SEP, Dispatcher and Listener roles are instrumented with various windows performance counters that can be used
to track throughput and performance.
By checking a check box, the system will configure that performance counter to gather statistics when the worker role is started,
and put them into diagnostics storage where they can be retrieved with something like SCOM.
The following counters are available for the Dispatcher Role
- Dispatch Put Requests Per Second
- This counter shows the rate at which requests are received and queued by the dispatcher worker role.
- Clear Requests Per Second
- This counter shows the rate at which the dispatcher worker role is receiving clear requests from the listeners.
- Dispatch Put Request Duration
- This is the average time it takes to place a transaction request onto the work queue.