This view allows you to configure some of the service-related configuration. It is not normally necessary to change these
- Maximum Received Message Size
- Change this to modify the maximum size of a received message by a WCF service.
- ReaderQuotas Maximum Array Length
- Change this to modify the maximum array length received by a WCF service.
- Default dispatcher
- This is the address of the default dispatcher endpoint that the listener will use.
- By default, this is set to the external load balanced endpoint configured in the Dispatcher role.
$(DnsName) is automatically expanded at package creation time to include the DNS name of the deployment as defined in the Global Configuration
<External Port> is the endpoint external port of the dispatcher, and is normally 65001 .