To locate this screen
- In the Tree pane under
SEE Administration, select
- In the list, select the region to view.
- In the Actions pane, select
This screen displays the statistics for a region. The screen displays
Active when the region is started, or
Not Active when the region is not started.
- Auto-refresh time
- The frequency for updating the display.
- The time interval over which the collected statistics apply.
- Display legend
- The colors used for each statistics item displayed:
- Average latency color
- Average tasks color
- Tasks per second color
- Latency Task
- A ruler that lets you determine the latency and the task per second values that the bars indicate.
- Display area
- A graphical representation of the statistics values.