Each of the SEP, Dispatcher and Listener roles are instrumented with various windows performance counters that can be used
to track throughput and performance.
By checking a check box, the system will configure that performance counter to gather statistics when the worker role is started,
and put them into diagnostics storage where they can be retrieved with something like SCOM.
The following counters are available for the Listener worker role:
- Puts Per Second
- The number of transactions per second that are being received
- Puts Duration
- The average duration of the transaction from the listener viewpoint
- The number of concurrent TN3270 connections that the Listener Worker role is handling
- TN3270 Number of threads
- The number of active TN3270 threads
- TN3270 Number Of Threads Per Second
- The rate at which the TN3270 threads are active
- TN3270 Thread Duration
- The average duration of the TN3270 thread's lifetime