Use this page to create a new PIPELINE.
APPLY to save changes you have made to the page.
INSTALL to install this resource.
COPY to create a new PIPELINE resource, using the values set on this page as the basis for the new URIMap resource.
DELETE to delete this PIPELINE resource.
ACTIVE to make this resource active.
DUMP to create and view dump information for this PIPELINE.
SAVE to save your changes to the PIPELINE.
- The name of this PIPELINE definition.
- The group to which this resource will belong.
- A description of this PIPELINE definition.
- Check this to enable the resource when it is installed.
- System Default
- Check this to enable
Response Wait Time field,
- Response Wait Time
- The number of seconds that an application should wait for a response message from the service (0-9999).
- Config File
- Shows the fully qualified pipeline configuration file.
- The shelf directory for the pipeline to use.
- Web Directory
- The fully qualified name of the web service binding directory. When the PIPELINE is installed, this directory is scanned for
.wsbind files and a WEBSERVICE resource is created and installed for each file found.