From this page you can also:
- Edit the configurable settings of an request handler.
- Add a new request handler.
Note: You cannot remove packages and handlers that are already in a service.
- Module Name
- Specify the name of the request handler, up to 255 characters.
Note: You can change the name of a handler only when the server has the status
Stopped. You cannot include angle brackets (<>) or ampersands (&) in the name.
- Module Path
- Specify the path where the request handler file is located.
- Check this to enable the handler.
- Custom Configuration
- This field is not used.
- An optional field that is used to specify a description of the service, for example, its purpose and owner.