Configuring the security managers to use involves the following stages:
- Add the security managers that you plan to use to the pool, so that they are available for use in your configurations.
- Define the list of the security managers to use with Enterprise Server instances, and the order in which they are used.
You can then use this configuration with multiple Enterprise Server instances
- Repeat the previous step to define the security configuration for the Micro Focus directory server.
Note: To avoid issues with resource access, it is recommended that you use the same configuration for Micro Focus directory server
and the enterprise server instances that it manages.
- Customize the security configuration for each enterprise server that requires it.
- Update security managers as required, and implement the changes.