Use this page to import server definitions. The effect of this is to add the servers and their child objects (services, listeners,
etc.) to your current repository.
- Selected source directory containing server data to be imported
- Specify the type and location of the directory from which data is to be imported. The source directory should have been previously
populated by a repository export, an export of an individual Enterprise Server, or a compatible process. It can be a file
system location or an LDAP repository.
For file system storage, the location is the directory in which the exported data is stored.
For LDAP storage, the location is the address of the LDAP server containing the exported data.
Note: When you specify ldap:// as the directory type, additional fields are displayed for specifying the container in which the
data is stored, and the LDAP user credentials required to read from the container.
- Repository Container Distinguished Name
- The distinguished name of the LDAP container in which the exported data is stored.
- User DN:
- The distinguished name of the LDAP user with which to access the repository. This user must have permission to read from the
- User Password:
- The password of the user with which to access the repository.
- Recent directories
- This contains a list of directories from which you have previously imported data.
Note: By default the directory will only be added to the list if the import is successful, but you can choose to include the directory
even if the import fails.
- This button enables you to remove an entry from the list of recent directories.