Any report that you create in the AcuBench Report Composer can be saved as a template file and used as the foundation for
future reports. To create a report template:
- Create and refine your report in the Report Composer.
- Right-click anywhere on the report form and select Generate WTF Document. A Save As dialog opens.
- Navigate to the directory in which you want to store the template file, enter a name for the file, and click Save.
Once you have create a report template, there are two ways that you can use the template to create a new report:
- Add the report to the New Report interface, as described in Adding Report Templates. When you use this option, each time that you create a new report, your template appears along with the two default templates
in the New Report dialog.
- In the Structure view, right-click the Report node for the program in which you want to create a report, then select Add Report. In the Add Report to Program dialog, navigate to the folder containing your report template, select the template file, and click Open.