By default, AcuBench displays the Standard, Project, Editor, and Align toolbars at startup. When you use the AcuBench integrated debugger, the toolbar is displayed, as well.
You can display, hide, resize, and move the toolbars. Toolbars that are not dockedunder the menu bar or to the edge of the window are called floating toolbars.
When you place the mouse pointer over a toolbar button for more than a second, a tool tip is displayed, showing the button's
descriptive title. At the same time, a short description of the button's function is also displayed in the status bar.
You can manipulate the AcuBench toolbars to suit your needs.
To move a toolbar to a new position:
- Place the mouse pointer within the toolbar, but not over a button.
- Click and drag the toolbar to the desired location.
To display or hide a toolbar, you can do any of the following:
- Click the toolbar’s name in the View > Toolbars menu. If a toolbar is visible, a marked check box appears next to its name in the menu listing.
- Right-click any toolbar, then select the name of the toolbar that you want to hide or display.
- Open the Tools > Customize interface and click the toolbar’s name. If a toolbar is visible, a marked check box appears next to its name on the Toolbars tab.
To reshape a toolbar:
- Position the pointer on the edge of the floating toolbar so that the pointer changes to a double-headed arrow.
- Down click and drag to alter the shape.