Regardless of the approach you use, there are several details of project setup that you should attend to every time you create
a new project. Each item below is discussed in detail in the sections that follow.
- You should check and adjust, if desired, the project prefix settings.
- If you change the default name of a project subdirectory, you may need to check and adjust certain project settings.
- Consider placing your project files directly in the project directories.
- You may want to customize the default keyboard shortcut settings.
- You should review all compile, runtime, and environment settings and, if possible, test your project setup by compiling and
running the application before you begin making significant changes to your application code.