You can open an existing data set in the Data Set Designer as follows:
- In the Structure view of the Workspace window, open the desired Program node, then expand its Data Set node to see a list of available data sets.
- Double-click either the Data Set node or any of the listed data sets. The Data Set Designer opens, showing an icon for each
- Select the desired data set icon.
- Display the Property window by selecting Property Window from the View menu.
- View or modify the data set’s properties as desired.