To use your ACUCOBOL-GT program with IBM's WebSphere MQ, you must perform the following steps:
- Install and configure the WebSphere MQ client software as described in the IBM documentation.
- Add the necessary WebSphere MQ calls to your ACUCOBOL-GT program.
- Define a message buffer and any other variables in Working-Storage.
- Compile your program using the "-D5" data format switch.
- Configure the runtime and environment by setting the USE_MQSERIES configuration variable and MQSERVER environment variable.
These steps are described in more detail in the following sections.