DISPLAY UPON WINDOW TITLE modifies a subwindow's title
DISPLAY source UPON WINDOW [TOP ] [CENTERED] TITLE
[BOTTOM] [LEFT ]
- Different formats of the DISPLAY statement may be mixed together in one DISPLAY statement, as long as no ambiguity results.
The effect is the same as specifying each DISPLAY statement separately.
- source is an alphanumeric data item or nonnumeric literal.
- The DISPLAY UPON WINDOW TITLE verb is used to modify a boxed subwindow's title. Either the top or bottom title may be modified.
- If any of the positioning phrases is used, the new title is placed in the indicated position.
- If neither the TOP/BOTTOM nor the CENTERED/LEFT/RIGHT option is used, then the window's title is modified in its current position.
If the window has both a top and bottom title, the top title is modified.
- If the TOP/BOTTOM phrase is omitted, TOP is implied.
- If the CENTERED/LEFT/RIGHT phrase is not used, CENTERED is implied.