You should note the following restrictions in the use of the ADR:
- Tables are expanded up to only four dimensions. If you have a table with more dimensions, then only the first element of the
higher dimensions is seen. This limitation comes from a limit in the object's internal symbol table.
- Level 77 data items are listed as level 01 items. This is caused by the way the compiler internally stores the symbol table.
- Level 88 data items are listed, but show the actual data instead of the true/false evaluation of the data.
- The report does not show line numbers for programs in the call stack, only for the aborting program. Addresses for calling
programs are shown, and these can be found in a listing of the program.
- Programs must be compiled with line number information (-Gl) in order to show line numbers, and symbol information (-Gs) to see data items in detail.