Some BIS settings are set from the server environment. To set a BIS environment variable:
- Log in as Administrator, or an account that is a member of the Administrators group.
- Click Start > Control Panel > System.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the Environment Variables button.
- Under System Variables, click the New button. Alternatively, if the environment variable has already been set, click the variable name in the list box and then
click the Edit button.
- Enter the variable name and the value and select OK.
- When done, click OK to dismiss the dialog box.
The changes take effect immediately.