However you contact us, please try to include the information below, if you have it. The more information you can give, the
Micro Focus SupportLine can help you. But if you don't know all the answers, or you think some are irrelevant to your problem, please give whatever
information you have.
- The name and version number of all products that you think might be causing a problem.
- Your computer make and model.
- Your operating system version number and details of any networking software you are using.
- The amount of memory in your computer.
- The relevant page reference or section in the documentation.
- Your serial number. To find out this number, look in the subject line and body of your Electronic Product Delivery Notice email that you received from Micro Focus.