The format of the command line is:
cobfhrepro2 when you are using the FCD2 data structure and
cobfhrepro3 when you are using FCD3.
The options specified on the command line define the operation to be carried out by the Trace Player. The following options
- Replays all the operations in one session, where
num is the session ID. If
num = 0, all the operations in all the sessions are replayed.
- Displays arguments; use in conjunction with /d
- Displays the trace information for each operation in I/O number order
- Ends the replay at the I/O number
- Displays the files needed for a replay
- Trace a specific file
- Pauses the replay at the I/O number
Enter to continue
- Displays only operations that fail and final status
If you run the Trace Player with no options, it creates the script that plays back each session in session order and informs
you of the script's name. You must do this before every invocation of the script.