The ROLLBACK statement releases all record locks in all files held by this run unit.
- Execution of the ROLLBACK statement causes all record locks in all files held by the run unit to be released.
- The file lock on an exclusive file is not affected by the ROLLBACK statement.
- If your COBOL system supports the WITH ROLLBACK clause of the SELECT statement as other than documentary, then the ROLLBACK
- Indicates completion of the current transaction
- Ensures all changes applied during the transaction are canceled.