Restriction: These options apply only when the Enterprise Server feature is enabled.
Enables you to configure the behavior of associated enterprise servers when you start/stop debugging of mainframe subsystem
- Automatically start the associated server
- Start the enterprise server that is associated with your project when debugging starts.
- Stop running servers on project close
- Stops any running servers associated with a project when you close the project.
- Automatically create a temporary server
- Creates a temporary enterprise server and associates it with the project if, when debugging starts, the project is not associated
with any enterprise server. When you close the project, the server is deleted.
- Automatically enable dynamic debugging
- Enables dynamic debugging for the enterprise server that is associated with your project.
Dynamic debugging needs to be enabled before you can debug an enterprise server application. If it is not, you must enable
it and restart the enterprise server before you can debug. This option is the same as the
Allow Dynamic Debugging option available when you edit an enterprise server from within
Enterprise Server Administration.