ADO.NET Connection Editor - Main Window
- Starts the Import ADO.NET Connections wizard.
- Starts the Export ADO.NET Connections wizard.
- Provides access to the
- Displays the
Provider Information window, which shows current settings for all available providers, and enables you to edit them.
- Data Source Names
- Lists the name of each data source whose definition matches the
Availability options on the
- Connection Settings
- Connection specifications set by the data provider associated with the data source name selected on the
Data Source Names list, plus the specifications you defined for the connection.
- Add a new data source.
- Remove the selected data source from the repository.
- Save changes made to
- Test the viability of the connection defined for the data source selected on the list of
Data Source Names.
- Settings ribbon
- Located across the bottom of the window, shows the Availability, Framework, Save, and Encrypt settings set from the