OpenESQL Assistant - Main Window
- Data Source List
- A list of all catalogued data sources available for use with OpenESQL Assistant.
- Create New Query
- Create a new SQL query for the data source.
- Run Query
- Run the query shown on the
- Insert query into program
- Insert the query shown on the
Query tab into the current program at the cursor location, or insert auxiliary code shown on the
Auxiliary Code tab into the current program at the cursor location.
- Refresh list of data sources
- Reload the list of data sources on the data source list, including updates to any data sources that have been added or deleted
since the last time the list was loaded.
- ADO.NET Connection Editor
- Launch the ADO.NET Connection Editor