Restriction: The following applies to native code only.
To display the window, click
Debug > Windows > Memory > Memory
n in debug mode.
Memory window to:
- Search the memory by typing any of the following in the
- A data item
- The address of a data-item -
- A pointer reference - for example,
- A memory address such as
- An expression
- Monitor the contents of the memory - any values that change during the execution of the program are displayed in red.
- View the contents of the memory in hexadecimal or decimal display mode:
- Right-click in the window and select the display mode you prefer.
- Change the values of the memory:
- Right-click a value in the window and select