We are delighted to announce the general availability of the following NEW CORBA solutions:
- Micro Focus | CORBA Add-On for Cloud, Containers and Virtual Environments
- Micro Focus | CORBA Add-on for REST
These Micro Focus Add-Ons for CORBA enable customers to leverage their existing business assets alongside the latest technology innovations – bridging the old and the new. Discover the Future of CORBA today.
Micro Focus | CORBA Add-On for Cloud, Containers and Virtual Environments
- Micro Focus IIOP Domain Boundary Controller for IP Elasticity and NAT
- Support for Docker, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, & VMWare vSphere and vCloud
- Support for Kubernetes, Mesos, & Nomad
Micro Focus | CORBA Add-On for REST
- Expose CORBA assets via REST with no CORBA programming required
- Uses IDL4 and IDL-RS annotations to expose CORBA services
- Adheres to REST for CORBA RFP requirements
- Automatically generates REST Connectors using Annotated IDL
- Integration with Swagger tools and OpenAPI
Micro Focus is pleased to be a Platform Member and Silver Sponsor in support of the Object Management Group Technical Meetings. We are also delighted to be working in close partnership with the Open Group, FACE (Future Airborne Capability Environment) and SOSA Consortiums (Sensor Open Systems Architecture).
To learn more about these latest product releases or these strategic partnerships, please contact your Micro Focus Account Manager.
The Micro Focus CORBA Team