Ensure SAP Modernization Success with the Power of DevOps
SAP is constantly innovating, with advances in technologies such as SAP HANA and SAP Fiori, and is enabling new platforms, such as the Internet of Things and the cloud, through the SAP Cloud platform. At the same time, maintenance for many key SAP products is scheduled to end in 2025, so for SAP customers, the move to SAP S/4HANA is purely a matter of time.
SAP modernization poses a number of challenges that must be dealt with in order to ensure a successful transition to the new system. Organizations must be aware of the risks, and take them into account as they develop, test, and operate the new system.
This white paper explores the drivers for SAP transformation, and explains some of the business and technical challenges that organizations are likely to encounter. It looks into the associated risks, and describes how an Enterprise DevOps approach can help to ensure a successful transition.
Download this white paper to learn:
- Why existing SAP customers are moving to SAP HANA
- What to consider when moving to a new SAP platform
- How to approach the SAP transformation
- How to apply Enterprise DevOps principles to ensure a successful SAP transformation
- Why Micro Focus is uniquely positioned to help organizations achieve a successful SAP migration