Securely Manage Active Directory
As Active Directory's role in the enterprise has drastically increased, there is even greater need to secure both the data it stores, and access to that data. The lack of native control makes the secure administration of Active Directory very challenging.
Download the white paper today to read about the 7 common challenges associated with securely administering Active Directory:
- Compliance Auditing and Reporting
- Group Policy Management
- User Provisioning, Re-Provisioning and De-Provisioning
- Secure Delegation of User Privilege
- Change Auditing and Monitoring
- Maintaining Data Integrity
- Self-Service Administration
You will also read recommendations on how to create repeatable, enforceable processes that will ultimately reduce your administrative overhead, while simultaneously helping increase availability and security of your systems.