The Micro Focus approach to resolving our customers' licensing issues is based on the following principles:
1. We protect our software and intellectual property and expect our customers and users of our software to ensure they are correctly licensed.
2. We recognize that licensing issues can happen unintentionally and commit to work with our customers to resolve any issues quickly, amicably and commercially, with minimum disruption to their business.
3. We expect customers to work with us to resolve issues within 45 days of a license discrepancy notification.
4. We will take a firm and fair approach to resolving licensing issues, in discussion with our customer and based on applicable list pricing.
5. We will demonstrate the highest professional standards and respect for our customers through the process.
The Micro Focus License Verification Resource Centre provides customers with information to help them assess their software licensing situation and to assist with licensing queries. Please click on the links below.
Our trained licensing experts are also available to handle customer enquiries and provide any advice they may need. Customers can request license verification support via email at email@example.com.