New data centre expands Micro Focus’ reach with in-country delivery of ITOM SaaS Solutions while meeting U.K. regulations
NEWBURY, U.K. – January 24, 2023 – Micro Focus (LSE: MCRO; NYSE: MFGP) today announced the opening of a new data centre in the United Kingdom. U.K. customers can access IT Operations Management (ITOM) software as a service (SaaS) solutions from their local data centre, which complies with local data residency regulations, including data security, privacy, storage and transfer.
"The new service in the United Kingdom, compliant with local regulations, gives our customers modern and cost-effective options to accelerate IT transformation and bring them peace of mind," said Gonzalo Usandizaga, worldwide ITOM GTM Leader at Micro Focus. "Proven security and certifications with the highest quality data centre management, without the extra costs and overhead, means customers can leverage cloud without challenges."
To support growth of the global ITOM customer base, MicroFocus is investing in geography-specific data centres. The new U.K. data centre enables the use of the following SaaS product offerings:
- Service Management Automation X (SMAX) – an advanced ITSM solution made simple and affordable to modernize the service management experience, increase IT agility and help control costs and risks.
- Operations Bridge -– provides a full-stack AIOps solution needed to boost IT performance and productivity and offers automated resource discovery and monitoring, automatic event reduction and automated remediation.
- Hybrid Cloud Management X (HCMX) –provides cloud provisioning, compliance and cost control.
- HCMX FinOps Express – a recently released financial management solution for optimizing cloud costs, cutting waste and controlling spending.
- Universal Discovery and Universal CMDB – provides configuration management for hybrid IT, which discovers, maps and manages IT configurations.
- Data Center Automation – automates IT compliance and vulnerability risk management.
- Asset Management X (AMX) – a next-generation IT Asset Management (ITAM) solution for delivering hardware, software and portfolio asset management.
- Network Operations Management (NOM) – delivers troubleshooting, dashboards and reports out of OPTIC Data Lake.
Hundreds of customers use Micro Focus ITOM SaaS solutions, including education and healthcare organizations. Due to their flexible licensing and reporting, the solutions enable customers to consume what they need when they need it, but only pay for what they use. All SaaS solutions are certified to the highest demanding standards: ISO27001:2013 and ISO27034-1. In addition, there are extensive business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans. As part of Micro Focus' commitment to customer data security and privacy, encryption protocols are in use to prevent unauthorized access to databases, scripts, and data transfer.
To learn more about Micro Focus ITOM SaaS offerings, visit the Cloud Solutions web page.
About Micro Focus
Micro Focus is one of the world's largest enterprise software providers, focused on solving the IT dilemma—how to balance today's needs with tomorrow's opportunities. We deliver mission-critical technology that helps tens of thousands of customers worldwide manage core IT elements of their business. Strengthened by our strategic services and support organisations, and an extensive partner network, our broad set of technologies for security, IT operations, application delivery, governance, modernisation, and analytics provides the innovative solutions organizations need to run and transform— at the same time.