Update Introduces New Capabilities for Enterprise Readiness and Application Delivery
Santa Clara, Calif. – December 17, 2019 Micro Focus (LSE: MCRO; NYSE: MFGP) today announced the general availability of ALM Octane 15, the comprehensive DevOps governance solution for high-quality application delivery. The newly improved Micro Focus ALM Octane 15 release provides added capabilities for SDLC analytics, continuous quality, lean requirements management, DevOps support, usability and enterprise readiness to better support enterprise application delivery with first-class criteria and continuous visibility across the application lifecycle.
“As companies are looking to increase the agility and speed required to deliver their products and applications faster, they are in need of a platform that can define, manage and govern activities while gaining insight from conception to production,” said Tal Levi Joseph, Vice President of Product Management for Application Lifecycle Management, Micro Focus. “With this latest release of ALM Octane 15, we added new unique features that were suggested directly by our customers to continue increasing the speed, quality and scale of their software delivery.”
Micro Focus ALM Octane 15 New Features and Benefits:
- New capabilities allow users to track the cycle time of features and resolution time of defects. In addition, insight cards can be opened from the widget with helpful trends and comparison data.
- Enhanced test planning now allows users to target a specific milestone when planning and running both manual and automated tests. You can now track quality and testing progress per milestone and to release.
- Support for Azure DevOps Services as a CI server and for Gherkin test injection in Bamboo, giving the ability to sync Azure Boards backlog into ALM Octane. Also included is enhanced Bamboo support with gherkin support, multi branch and multi shared-spaces capabilities.
- Ability to create a customizable Word or PDF report with information about your ALM Octane entities.
- Scale Agile Management with enhanced auditing, board printing, URL attachments and more flexible commenting on tasks.
The latest version of Micro Focus’ ALM Octane technology enables companies to accelerate Agile transformations for high-quality application delivery at enterprise scale while leveraging their existing investments.
Micro Focus ALM Octane 15 is now available to customers.
For more information on the release of Micro Focus ALM Octane 15, visit our product page.
About Micro Focus
Micro Focus helps organizations run and transform their business through four core areas of digital transformation: Enterprise DevOps, Hybrid IT Management, Predictive Analytics and Security, Risk & Governance. Driven by customer-centric innovation, our software provides the critical tools they need to build, operate, secure, and analyze the enterprise. By design, these tools bridge the gap between existing and emerging technologies—enabling faster innovation, with less risk, in the race to digital transformation.