Ubertesters beta-testing platform is a cloud-based, process and team management tool for mobile and web applications testing to ensure a better product is launched.
The tool helps companies to manage, monitor and organize the entire mobile/web beta testing process, including in-house resources, community stakeholders, beta users, and external crowd testers.
Ubertesters beta-testing platform allows a proper secured app distribution across various devices worldwide, a bug submission tool, including video that shows what was exactly done in order to identify and fix pre-release bugs and issues. In addition, it offers a complete team and device management to allow the client to see who tested, when, how long and how well.
Create your free Ubertesters platform account at: http://ubertesters.com/?utm_source=HPE_marketplace&utm_medium=info&utm_campaign=HPE
- Real-time in-house QA team and beta-team activities tracking and management;
- Full video recording feature to view the exact steps done by the tester.
- Tools for A/B (split) app testing across various beta-groups;
- In-App bug submission tool with screenshot editing capabilities;
- Test-cases support;
- Real-time Over-The-Air (OTA) builds distribution and management;
- Free in-platform bug tracking and monitoring tools;
- Team, device, and project controls;
- In-platform team extension. User can hire unlimited number of testers by request;
- In-platform analytics and reporting tools.
Suggested for you are based on app category, product compatibility, popularity, rating and newness. Some apps may not show based on entitlements. Learn more about entitlements.
Ubertesters Platform Description
Please upgrade to one of the following broswers: Internet Explorer 11 (or greater) or the latest version of Chrome or Firefox